Gauteng-based contractor PAMCO Waterproofing and Leaks (PAMCO) is a 100% black-owned and a B-BBEE Level 1 contributing business that has operated in the construction sector since 2007. The contractor has been a preferred supplier to Stefanutti Stocks since 2010 and part of the group’s enterprise development programme since late 2015.
During the 2021/2022 financial year PAMCO participated in school maintenance and upgrade projects, including an essential maintenance and repairs project valued at R190 000 at the Mokhine Secondary School (undertaken for Stefanutti Stocks), and an over R7-million school revamp and revitalisation project undertaken for the Tirisano Construction Fund. The value of this completed project enabled PAMCO to apply for a Construction Industry Development Board grading of 6.
Stefanutti Stocks’ contribution to PAMCO’s development during this financial year included:
- Branded signage for two of the enterprise’s site containers.
- Payroll and HR assistance, including
- Employment contracts – both for permanent staff and contract-specific staff, including tailor making the contracts to fit the company’s operations.
- Presentation on labour laws and employment contract requirements.
- Timesheets (keeping track of time, hourly and monthly payments)
- Payslips (design of, and training of how to populate pay slips, processing of bonuses).
- Supply of purchase order books and Confirmation of Verbal Instruction (CoVI) books for project and site activity task management.
- Production of a project construction video.
Attendance at an excel training course (beginners and intermediate), to support management of budgets, data capture and analysis, amongst other tools this software package can offer smaller to medium sized businesses.